Today I am going to be doing the #bookstacamtag that has been circulating around Instagram. I didn’t have much time to write a post today as it is the middle of exam season, so I thought doing a tag would be quick for me to write, but also quick and fun for you all to read because I am sure you are all busy with exams and such too. If you don’t know how this tag works, then I will try and explain: there are 5 different book related questions and all of them are themed around a different kind of camera. I’m not sure if that made much sense, but I’m sure you will know what I mean when you read it, so with out further a do, let’s just get into it.
- ANALOG (a classic) – A tale of two cities by Charles Dickens
- POLAROID (a book you instantly fell in love with) – Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo, The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey and What’s a Girl Gotta Do? by Holly Bourne (you didn’t expect me to just choose one did you?)
- POINT AND SHOOT (a book you bought because of the hype) – Caraval by Stephanie Garber (I still haven’t read it though and I bought it over a year ago – whoops!)
- SLR (a book you always go back to) – Harry Potter by J.K.Rowling, The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare or Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell (again, did you expect me to just choose one?)
- DSLR (a special edition you own) – I own all 4 20th anniversary house editions of Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone in hardback (I’m saving up for the paperbacks too and no one can stop me) as well as the 10th anniversary edition of City of Bones by Cassandra Clare and the anniversary edition of The Book Thief by Markus Zusak (I like anniversary editions. Can you tell?)
That was the #bookstacamtag! I hope you all enjoyed this shorter, fun post instead of my usual fairly long posts, so let me know if you did and if you want me to do more tags in the future! I tag every single one of you reading this to do this tag on any platform you wish or you can tell me your answers in the comments. Just have some fun with it!
Goodbye for now!
Over and Out