Today I thought I would bring you another epic reading list. I am currently only two books further through on my TBR pile that you saw in the last epic reading list that I did, but July is always really busy for me, so this is not surprising. I thought today I would list all of the books that I want to re-read. Just like the last list though this is going to be quite long, so lets get going:
- Harry Potter (books 1-7) by J.K.Rowling
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan
- Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan
- The Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan
- The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
- The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
- The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare (are you seeing a theme here yet?)
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
- What’s a girl gotta do by Holly Bourne (I reviewed this one!)
- The Twistrose Key by Tone Almehjell
- Starcrossed trilogy by Josephine Angelini (I reviewed these as well!!)
- Half Bad trilogy by Sally Green
That is my re-reading list everyone! In total there are 39 books on there which, if I remember correctly, is more than I had on my TBR list. I have promised myself that I will get through my TBR list before I start re-reading books though because otherwise books really do begin to pile up. I was thinking of doing a post about re-reading books – Would you guys like to see that? As always any post suggestions would be much appreciated and you can leave your re-reading lists down below too. Book suggestions are always welcome here!
Goodbye for now!
Over and Out