Today I thought I would tell you a little bit about myself, so that you can get to know me better. I am going to tell you 20 facts about myself that you may or may not know depending on whether you follow me on any other social media:
- I love Books!
- My favourite author is Cassandra Clare (I love all of her books!!!)
- My new passion is photography
- The camera I have is a Fujifilm X-Pro2
- I want to be an author someday
- I am starting my GCSE’s next year
- I am taking Photography, Art and Music ( I am so excited to start these courses!)
- I was born and live in England
- I play the flute and the keyboard
- I am grade 5 and grade 4 respectively
- I have a sewing machine and I have been sewing since I was 8 years old
- I like to collect vintage cameras
- I also collect greek and roman coins
- I always have a caramel hot chocolate when I go to Starbucks
- My favourite scent of candle is Vanilla
- I don’t like dark or white chocolate. I only like milk chocolate (Don’t kill me please)
- I love to travel! I want to travel to as many places as possible
- I am not a massive fan of airports or planes though
- I am a feminist and an LGBTQ+ ally
- I am autistic
There you go! That is 20 facts about me. They are all a bit random, but I hope that tells you a bit more about me. If you want to know more then I tend to these things more on my Twitter (@sldrage) and Instagram (@weeklybookcraft), so you can go and check them out. You can always message me on either of these platforms as well if you want to talk to me. I am always available for a chat. If you want then you can tell me a bit more about yourselves in the comments, so that we can all get to know each other a bit more!
Goodbye for now!
Over and Out